Set Up Online Giving
Follow these steps to set up your own account. Before you begin, decide if you want your contributions to be charged to a credit card, or withdrawn automatically from a bank account. Be sure you have that credit card or bank account information handy.
- Click the Online Giving logo, or here, to open the St. Gregory the Great Online Giving site.
- Click Create New Account.
- Complete the Login Information section with a User ID and Password.
The User ID must be 6–12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8–16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or *.
Leave the Registration Code field blank.
- Complete the Personal Information and Address Information sections.
Your email address must be unique. Do not use the same email address for two different accounts. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click Submit. Wait for the online giving site to send you an email to confirm your new account, User ID, and password.
- When you receive the confirmation email, click the link in the confirmation email to return to the online giving site.
- Type your User ID and password to log onto your account.
- Enter the bank account or credit card information and create a regular contribution schedule.
Next: Need More Help?