The repetition in the Rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayer related to each Mystery. The gentle repetition of the words helps us to enter into the silence of our hearts, where Christ’s spirit dwells.
The Rosary Makers ministry helps promote the Catholic faith through the making, sharing and distributing of Rosaries. The Holy Rosary is considered a perfect vehicle for prayer as it recalls to mind the beautiful story of our salvation. This group gathers to make rosaries for missions throughout the world. Instruction and supplies are also available for volunteers who prefer to work in their own home.
Contact: Mary Ann Quinto • 619-252-7874 • firstname.lastname@example.org
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; he descended into hell; on the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Hail Holy Queen
Hail, holy Queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to you we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Schedule of Meetings 2018-2019
Meetings are held in the Parish Hall
- Friday, July 20, 2018, 9:30 am
- Friday, August 17, 2018, 9:30 am
- Friday, September 21, 2018, 9:30 am
- Friday, October 19, 2018, 9:30 am
- Friday, November 16, 2018, 9:30 am
- Friday, January 18, 2019, 9:30 am
- Friday, February 15, 2019, 9:30 am
- Friday, March 15, 2019, 9:30 am
- Friday, April 19, 2019, 9:30 am
- Friday, May 17, 2019, 9:30 am
- Friday, June 21, 2019, 9:30 am
***Meetings are subject to change without notice. Please contact the ministry facilitator for the most current schedule.
Praying the Rosary
- Make the Sign of the Cross.
- Holding the Crucifix, say the Apostles’ Creed.
- On the first bead, say an Our Father.
- Say three Hail Marys on each of the next three beads.
- Say the Glory Be
- For each of the five decades, announce the Mystery, then say the Our Father. (See detailed information regarding the mysteries in the resources below.)
- While fingering each of the ten beads of the decade, next say ten Hail Marys while meditating on the Mystery. Then say a Glory Be.
- After saying the five decades, say the Hail, Holy Queen.